11 November 2010

Portrait Re-Do

Here is my self-portrait. When in Philly last weekend, my friend joked about New Jersey, "the land of opportunity." So I decided to demonstrate. I like that it looks that I'm standing in front of a green screen. Also, I enjoy the clarity of the waves in the water, and how the color of the water in the background blends into the color of the clouds.

Here is my stranger portrait. A group of tourists were having fun on an defunct train car, so I decided to ask if I could join them. Aspects that are interesting include the reflection of the girl in the center of the window and of my flash on the left.

Here is my friend portrait. Actually he's my cousin - on a family visit to South Carolina a couple weekends ago. I like how no one in the picture seems to notice his existence (except possibly the large man about to enjoy his fast food on the left).

No comments:

Post a Comment